Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. The KitchenAid® Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy to use, pour and clean, and now 35% bigger*. * Compared to original KCM4212SX.
- Make up to 19 Servings* - Simply mix 2 oz of coffee concentrate with every 6 oz of your favorite milk, water or ice. This brewer makes up to 38 oz of coffee concentrate that stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. *Servings may vary based on coffee or tea type.
- Smooth and rich full-bodied flavor - Simply fill with coffee and cold water, steep and enjoy.
- Always on Tap - Built in stainless steel tap to easily dispense your cold brew from your refrigerator or countertop.
- Small Footprint - Fits on your refrigerator or kitchen counter easily.
- Carrying Handle - For easy portability to enjoy a cup of cold brew where ever you want.
- Versatile, Reusable Stainless Steel Steeper - Allows you to brew the beverage of your choice and is labeled with fill level indicators to take the guesswork out of the brewing process.
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.